Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing from M.M.Parker ltd you are altermatically agreeing to adear to our terms & conditions of sale.
2. All newly manufactured machinery is supplied with a full 12 month warranty parts & labour. This will apply as long as the machinery is not tapered with by unqualified personnel. The warranty does not include wear & tear. Damage to machinery or breakage of glass or lamps is not covered.
3. All incorrect sent items must be communicated to within 5 working days and the incorrect part returned to us so we can send you the correct item.
4. Any damaged items received in the post or courir must be informed to us within 5 working days. Proof of damage to the item and box must be emailed in the form of a picure image. The faulty item may need to be returned to us inorder for a replacement to be sent. We can not offer a replacement after this time if we are not informed.
5. We supply only quality parts and machinery. If there is a problem with the items quality we would like to know straight away.
6. Cancellation of replacement parts and lamps will be suject to a cancellation chage for handling and administration. This charge will vary depending on the value of the item in question. Any standard lamps or parts cancelled in writing within 24 hours will be issued with a credit note.
7. Specialist lamps, parts & blankets which are made specifically for the buyer can not be cancelled or returned.
8. Cancellation of machinery orders can not be received once the deposite has been paid and the machinery is under construction. The final payment will be due on completion of the machine.If the final payment is not made within 14 days of completion the inital deposite paid can not be returned to the buyer.